AnswerRocket, one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, is seeking a Human Resources coordinator to support our rapidly growing team. We’re a young technology company that is getting industry notice for our innovative approach to business data. In fact, global research firm Gartner just named us a Cool Vendor in the Analytics category.
The primary role of the Human Resources coordinator is to assist with adding new team members, from defining the roles we want to recruit, through contacting and managing candidates, and finally onboarding the new employees. The HR coordinator will work with hiring managers to ensure qualified candidates are identified, manage the logistics of testing, screening and interviews, and finally track our processes for consistent and fair evaluation. Once candidates are selected, the HR coordinator will make sure the new hire has what they need to smoothly begin their career at AnswerRocket. In addition, the HR coordinator will handle some of our office management duties.
- Writing job requisitions and working with hiring managers to determine selection criteria
- Posting jobs and reviewing resumes
- Performing phone screens, coordinating interviews, and administering skills tests
- Onboarding new hires, such as obtaining office equipment, finalizing employee paperwork, and overseeing employee training
- Help with various office tasks, such as sourcing office supplies and furniture
- 3 or more years office experience
- College degree
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Professional and responsible
- The ability to learn and grow quickly
- The ability to execute and make things happen