AnswerRocket is fundamentally changing the way organizations use data to make decisions every day. Our innovative self-service tool is getting industry attention – Gartner named us a 2017 Cool Vendor in Analytics – and a growing customer base. We also have a great team and work environment – AnswerRocket is a 2016 Best Place to Work in Atlanta recipient.
We’re currently seeking Implementation Consultants to help us roll out our analytics solution to customers.
You will be on the front line, working with end users to help them turn questions into answers and insights. You will configure AnswerRocket to seamlessly answer business questions for our customers and show users how to get the most from the product. This in turn will give you valuable insights to contribute to the product line direction and roadmap.
- Understanding business requirements/questions
- Developing statements of work
- Performing billable consulting work
- Understanding source data, including how to transform it into the target warehouse schema via light data modeling
- Configuring the solution including modeling the business domain within the AnswerRocket tool
- Managing scope and delivering to customer expectations on time
- Working with the product team to design new product enhancements
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good writing skills
- Curiosity and an ability to quickly understand customers’ businesses, business language, and business model
- Capable of building cross-functional business relationships within the customer organization
- Solid project management skills
- Working knowledge of SQL, JSON, and a basic level of proficiency with a programming language
- Ability to create and update database objects (tables, indexes, etc.)
- Energy and the ability to energize others
- Passion for helping customers get answers from their data
- The ability to execute and make things happen
- The ability to learn and grow quickly
3-5 years experience in consulting services, ideally related to implementation of business intelligence and reporting software.
What to Expect
Variety in customer engagements: different industries, departments, and data.