Skill Studio goes beyond generic AI copilots by providing a personalized approach to enterprise analytics
ATLANTA—Dec. 12, 2023—AnswerRocket, an innovator in GenAI-powered analytics, today announced the launch of Skill Studio, which empowers enterprises to develop custom AI analysts that apply the business’ unique approach to data analysis.
“Skill Studio has immense potential to transform our approach to analytics,” stated Stewart Chisam, CEO of RallyHere Interactive, a platform for game developers to run multi-platform live service games. “With Skill Studio, we can create a customized AI analyst that deeply understands the nuances of the gaming industry and how we analyze our data. Its ability to automate complex analyses like game performance, player interactions, and usage patterns is groundbreaking. The insights generated by Max can help drive strategic decisions to enhance both our platform and user experience.”
Say hello to specialized AI copilots
AI copilots have emerged as a powerful tool for enterprises to access their data and streamline operations, but existing solutions fail to meet the unique data analysis needs of each organization or job role. Skill Studio addresses this gap by providing organizations with the ability to personalize their AI assistants to their specific business, department, and role, which enables users to more easily access relevant, highly specialized insights.
Skill Studio elevates Max’s existing AI assistant capabilities by conducting domain-specific analyses, such as running cohort and brand analyses. Key enhancements include:
- Full Development Environment: End-to-end experience supporting the software development lifecycle for developers to gather requirements, develop, test, and deploy Skills to the AnswerRocket platform. Skill Studio allows developers to leverage the Git provider and integrated development environment (IDE) solution of their choice.
- Low-Code UX: User-friendly interface for developers and analysts to create customized Skills for the end users they support.
- Reusable Code Blocks: Accelerate custom Skill development by leveraging pre-built code blocks for analysis, insights, charts, tables, insights, and more.
- Bring Your Own Models: Skill Studio extends the analytical capabilities of Max, enabling enterprises to deploy their existing machine learning algorithms within the Max experience.
- Multi-source and Multi-modal Data Support: Analysts can perform complex analyses using multiple data sources, including structured or unstructured through a single tool. This allows businesses to glean insights from siloed data sources that were previously inaccessible.
- Create Purpose-Built Copilots: Construct copilots designed for specific roles by giving them access to the Skills needed to perform a set of analytical tasks.
- Quality Assurance & Answer Validation: Testing framework for validating accuracy of answers generated by Skills.
“AI copilots have revolutionized the way organizations access their data, but current solutions on the market are general-use and not personalized to specific use cases,” said Alon Goren, CEO of AnswerRocket. “Skill Studio puts the power of AI analysts back in the hands of our customers by powering Max to analyze their data in a way that helps them achieve their specific business outcomes.”
A collaborative experience for creating fit-for-purpose AI assistants
Skill Studio enables cross-functional design, development, and deployment of AI copilots:
- Data Scientists and Developers: Technical team members can democratize specialized data science algorithms and models as reusable Skills that can be leveraged by Max, enabling users to successfully retrieve the advanced answers they need quickly and securely.
- Analysts: Analysts can customize Skills and Copilots to capture their company’s best practices for analyzing and retrieving insights from data. This allows repetitive, manual data analysis processes to be executed by Max for automated analyses.
- Business Users: Users can enjoy an easy-to-use experience for interacting with their data by chatting with an AI analyst who understands their business, analytical processes, and insights needs.
For more information on Skill Studio, please visit: https://answerrocket.com/skill-studio/
Founded in 2013, AnswerRocket is a generative AI analytics platform for data exploration, analysis, and insights discovery. It allows enterprises to monitor key metrics, identify performance drivers, and detect critical issues within seconds. Users can chat with Max–an AI assistant for data analysis–to get narrative answers, insights, and visualizations on their proprietary data. Additionally, AnswerRocket empowers data science teams to operationalize their models throughout the enterprise. Companies like Anheuser-Busch InBev, Cereal Partners Worldwide, Beam Suntory, Coty, EMC Insurance, Hi-Rez Studios, and National Beverage Corporation depend on AnswerRocket to increase their speed to insights. To learn more, visit www.answerrocket.com.
(925) 639 – 0409