How We Use And Protect Your Information
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as detailed below.
If you requested information about our products and services, we may also contact you via email or phone in the future to tell you about news related to our products or services.
If you submitted a form to access to one of our white papers or other specialized content, we will give you the option to receive other communications from us in the future.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Request that your information be permanently deleted.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use analytics to help the website analyze how our site is used, such as allowing us to compile reports on website activity and providing us other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored on servers in the United States.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
May 24, 2018: Updates were made to this policy to address the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). To do so, we clarified how personal data and cookies are used. We also removed a section about surveys and contests, since we’ve never used these on our website and have no plans to do so.