CPGs and retailers are inundated with consumer data. But it’s not always clear how businesses can leverage their various data sources to make better decisions.
In fact, many CPGs and retailers don’t even have a centralized view of their data. As a result, cross-functional collaboration is difficult, and organizations struggle to act with precision and agility. Growth opportunities get left on the table, especially during times of accelerated change (like COVID-19).
Ada Gil is here to help. Ada is a former Unilever Marketing Director, currently specializing in automating data analysis for CPGs and retailers. Check out her advice for making the most out of consumer data in these two Fireside Chats:
- For CPGs — Making the Most of Consumer Data with Consumer Goods Technology
- For Retailers — Making the Most of Consumer Data with Retail Information Systems
For CPGs — Making the Most of Consumer Data with Consumer Goods Technology
In this video, Ada discusses the proper strategic approach to consumer data analysis as well as the technological prowess that will allow consumer goods companies to turn data into insight, and insight into action.
Ready to learn more about how CPGs can make the most of consumer data? Check out these additional resources:
- CPG Analytics Guide — Learn what’s possible with with CPG analytics, what to look for in a solution, and how various roles can leverage this technology for success.
- AnswerRocket for CPGs — Check out AnswerRocket’s approach to automating CPG analysis, tailored to critical use cases.
For Retailers — Making the Most of Consumer Data with Retail Information Systems
In this video, Ada discusses the current state of retailers’ data approach for planning, how retailers can partner with CPG to maximize their data, common data pain points and opportunities, and more.
Ready to learn more about how retailers can make the most of consumer data? Check out these additional resources:
- Retail Analytics Guide — Learn the benefits of advanced retail analytics, common roadblocks to automation, and how to solve business problems with analyses.
- Category Analysis: How to Determine Performance Drivers — Understand how retail category managers can leverage analyses techniques to pinpoint the root causes behind performance.